Calibration for thermocouples and acceleration/deceleration

Hi to all
I am 3rd year student in Mechanical.I have a project in car.I must to measure temperature of brakes,braking pressure and acceleration/deceleration.All this sensor ,braking pressure valves and the accelerometer must connect with old data logger (working with ms-dos ,and all units is in volts).

Any help please is very important for me.

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I have also interst in it..
    I think someone help us..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Please provide your detailed information on your project so far. Also please ask specific questions about your project. Being that this project is important to you, we cannot help without further information and your ideas.
  • abarth23
    abarth23
    i very important this project for me.Is my final year project.I want to make calibration me thermocouples in brake discs.The thermocouple measure temperature and my old data logger is in volts.i must to find a formula to set in the data logger and offset( i think this is from the excel -graph).And something like that for acceleration.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Ok, great! Again though, being an important project to you, you must have lots of details and ideas and work towards this project. Please share all of that with us so we can assist you! I'm going to move this over to the projects forum which might assist you better as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am final year student (3rd).I don't know which of this two must i select.MEng (Master of Engineering) or MSc (Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering) Thanks
Friends I am doing third year project of electronics. It is Microcontroller based infrared tracking robot. In my circuit diagram there are 2 stepper motors. There is driver IC 2803....
Help in project: anti collision of vehciles *it's urgent* Friends i have created a project named anti collision of vehciles. In this project vehicles automatically stops and prevent accidents. I...
plz if any1 hv idea about direction images .... any research paper link then plz reply here
Hai I am final year student of MCA. I selected Forum as my project title. I developed it using PHP. Now I need help in documentation. Actually the project is...