calculation of quantities for concrete

i just want to know how to calculate the quantities for concrete esp soil excavation and back fill and for steel too i mean the fastest possible way to do these?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are lots of on line calculators available for many of these calculations. Do a search for 'Concrete Calculator'.
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Excel Spreadsheets the best possible way.........
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    i mean sir i want to know the procedure for doing this?
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    prahumac
    i mean sir i want to know the procedure for doing this?
    Calculation of quantity is as good as calculating the volume of the structure.
    Be it concrete, soil, reinforcement of structural steel!
  • Lokeshgaddam
    Lokeshgaddam
    For providing a raft foundation what activities are involved ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born in Patna in 1989, Mohit Kumar had a chance to roam across the world from a very young age as his father's work took their family to lots of...
A bet on life – incorporating a full-fledged laboratory inside a smartphone, this is how the world seems to reciprocate the upcoming application, ready to vanquish Cancer. A group of...
hello, everyone please suggest me an idea or project for smart city
China, recently, became the centre of attraction for many tech enthusiasts. All thanks to Huawei, which unveiled a set of new devices featuring smart technologies at its launch event. Already...
Say hello to the future of wearables, called "Rovables" - the miniature robots capable of crawling on your clothes. Developed by engineers from the MIT and Stanford, the Rovables were...