cad/cam scope

what are the job scope a student after doing mtech in cad/cam recieves and also what can be his salary like ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankur borgohain
    what are the job scope a student after doing mtech in cad/cam recieves and also what can be his salary like ?
    In general, there are several companies that'd hire CAD/CAM professionals. I personally know several mechanical engineering freshers who did a CAD / CAM course and were placed into reputed companies.

However, the placement would be determined by several other factors - mainly the company hiring criteria. You haven't mentioned anything about your educational background and academic performance; so it's difficult to say anything.

The salary range could be anything from Rs. 15K - 35K INR per month depending upon the recruiting company. All the best!
  • vivek sharma
    vivek sharma
    from where i should do cad course??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Riding a bicycle is often one of the fastest ways to get around a crowded city but what if you could give your bicycle a speed boost by making it...
Intex Technologies, the owners of the new IPL team, Gujarat Lions have unveiled a new smartphone that is branded after the cricketing team. The team captain Suresh Raina unveiled the...
Sony has launched a new portable wireless Bluetooth speaker in the Indian market that promises to be a in a different league from ordinary Bluetooth speakers. You see most Bluetooth...
Since its launch in June 2012, the Carat application has significantly uplifted battery performance by providing important information regarding personalized energy usage of a smartphone. The AMP Lab spinoff project...
My Fellow Engineers, I would like to seek your expertise on how a wi-fi solution is setup in a Building. What is the typical setup especially inside the equipment room?...