Cable Tray Decoding

What are the meanings of 1A1P-T100 and 1P2C-T150 etc in instrument cable tray and wiring layout? Please refer to some documents too please.

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Sorry, but that is very little information to comment anything. Some one here may be of help if you could say what situation you are in, exactly. Are you dealing with a specific machine or an electrical panel of some particular make? Or is that something else? Some details like that would make it more clear I guess.

PS: Not guaranteeing an answer, but a better probability.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Just like doctors, engineers are expected to utilize their skills and knowledge in a benevolent fashion. Where the Hippocratic Oath outlines the ethical standards for physicians (simplified as "do...
After successfully launching BlackBerry Passport and basking in the glory of its remarkable success on Amazon.com, this time BlackBerry has released the much awaited smartphone called BlackBerry Classic at $449....
I want to manufacture composite materials with different stacking sequence. Which composite equipment would be required for this purpose? Many Thanks!
hey there can anyone tell me where can i get ELECTRIC MACHINE by P.S.BIMBRA ELECTRIC MACHINE by NAGRATH KOTHARI PLZ HELP
So, this is RealSense challenge. The technology I must say has become better though not as reliable as I would have expected. None the less, I received RealSense camera on...