C/C++ library for digital signal processing (QPSK modulation)

Is there a C/C++ library that offers digital signal processing functions like qpsk modulation?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Is it this what you're looking for ?
  • rukawa
    rukawa
    #-Link-Snipped-# Rawal
    thanks very much, that's helpful since there's a c code in it, I haven't read the report yet, but I was asking for a library for digital signal processing, like opencv for image processing for example.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Is it this what you're looking for ?
    Should go to the downloads or projects section; whichever is right 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SIXTH SENSE- A REVOLUTIONARY TECHNOLOGY​Imagine how you would feel if you came to know that, By just drawing a circle on Wrist of your hand and you will have a...
Quote: Time, space and social relationships share a common language of distance: we speak of faraway places, close friends and the remote past. Maybe that is because all three share...
BMW HP4 now gets upgraded braking system with ABS Pro - to ensure the safety of the riders even on the sharp curves. Releasing the new system in Munich, Germany,...
Hello , My Self Bipin , I am Final Year BE student at Pune , Doing my Engineering in IT . I have got an year drop due to my...
Hi, i'm Yordan Vasilev, 26 years old from Bulgaria. I'm currently finishing my master engineering degree in Sofia Technical University as a engineer in telecommunication (radio and wireless). I also...