c++ books

hi all,

can anyone reccomend me some good books that one must read to work on my c/c++ programming skills.

Regards,
DEP

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    DEP
    hi all,

can anyone reccomend me some good books that one must read to work on my c/c++ programming skills.

Regards,
    DEP
    Once upon a time ( ๐Ÿ˜ ) I had read " Let Us C / C++ " . I bet its a good book.

The best way to develop your programming skills is by participating in Mayank's C / C++ Challenger threads (only) on CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

-The Big K-
  • DEP
    DEP
    mayank hasnt posted any new threads very recently. Am waitin for his threads.
  • Mansi Munjal
    Mansi Munjal
    #-Link-Snipped-# hello sir,can u xplain deeply what is mayank challenger thread??
    basically i want to know how i can improve my programming??i read all d books like let us c,exploring c,test ur c skills....
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Mansi Munjal
    #-Link-Snipped-# hello sir,can u xplain deeply what is mayank challenger thread??
    basically i want to know how i can improve my programming??i read all d books like let us c,exploring c,test ur c skills....
    Please create new thread for your query. Don't rejuvenate the 7 year old dead thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am in B.tech 2nd year pursuing electronics & communication engg. i want to do summer training in embedded technology. plz anybody who can give me the idea or any...
Hi I am a newbie in the stock market and wanted to know that is it the right way to earn money. How can I make good money with that?...
#include int main() { int i; printf("Enter 2 numbers\n"); /* Write here few lines of code so that user gives 2 numbers as input(on console) and display the addition of...
Hi frnds i am rohan i am doing mech engg i am in need of animation of francis turbine! can any 1 help me????????????????? plz if anybody having it or...
Hello CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€ My question would be better understood by the CEans who work in the IT industry, or the ones who get a 'good' amount of important emails ๐Ÿ˜...