C++ Book Recommendations

can you recommend me a GOOD c++ book(s) which have OOPS concept and data structure both.

Replies

• Neohacker
    Neohacker
    Also please tell me if there is any website/book for C++ Questions with solutions only for practice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I guess you all might have googled iphone prices in India. As seen on eBay India, the current pricing [For the Models Ready to Buy] is Rs.79,999 for 16GB iPhone...
when i tried to download some videos in youtube using idm.. it showed error as shown in the picture.. what can be the solution to it... someone please help!
We're happy to announce that the CrazyEngineers T-Shirts are back in stock. The batch III sales will begin pretty soon; and we've some exciting news to share with you- The...
I'm in search for a portable power bank / Travel charger for my Lumia 520 . The requirement are as follows: 1. Must be 3000 mAh or more 2. Should...
Travelling back in time to the year 2007, LG has resurrected the clamshell aka flip phone design with the LG Wine Smart. Unlike Samsung’s smart flip phone range which have...