C++ and Java - Which is easier to learn?

Which one of these is best and easier to learn ??? also which one of them helps in future !?

Replies

• harmanveer kaur
    harmanveer kaur
    You should learn c++ first. Then you can easily learn java.
  • Sakshi Agarwal
    Sakshi Agarwal
    Yeah
    Harmanveer
    You should learn c++ first. Then you can easily learn java.
    am aware about C++ but not much about Java but I found it a bit similar to C++. also, some of Java cncepts, I found them typical 😀 😳
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    If you can tell us why you are asking this question, may be one can answer in better way
  • Sakshi Agarwal
    Sakshi Agarwal
    Manish Goyal
    If you can tell us why you are asking this question, may be one can answer in better way
    So that I can get perfection into easier one and which has more future scope basically..
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Don't choose favorites. When you go advance enough, everything is complicated. Nothing is "easier". If you want to compare based on future scope, go with Java. You are gonna find more opportunities.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think I'll go ahead and chip in my $0.02: -

No one will be able to answer which one among Java and C++ is better. Each language has its own advantages and disadvantages. Both Java and C++ will have their own specific use depending on what the application needs to do.

My recommendation to you is to first brush up your skills in C programming language and then use C++ to understand Object Oriented Programming. Train yourself to a level where you can do small to medium size projects in C-progrmaming language on your own. You should be able to reach that level of proficiency in about 3-4 months of dedicated study.

But that said, you may even start with Java; and there are excellent resources and books available on the Internet and markets that will teach you Java from ground up.

Try to achieve excellence in programming in general. Programming languages are just tools to express the algorithm, which is pure logic. Keep that in mind and you'll do absolutely fine with any programming or scripting language.

I hope this helps.
  • Harry Decia
    Harry Decia
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think I'll go ahead and chip in my $0.02: -

No one will be able to answer which one among Java and C++ is better. Each language has its own advantages and disadvantages. Both Java and C++ will have their own specific use depending on what the application needs to do.

My recommendation to you is to first brush up your skills in C programming language and then use C++ to understand Object Oriented Programming. Train yourself to a level where you can do small to medium size projects in C-progrmaming language on your own. You should be able to reach that level of proficiency in about 3-4 months of dedicated study.

But that said, you may even start with Java; and there are excellent resources and books available on the Internet and markets that will teach you Java from ground up.

Try to achieve excellence in programming in general. Programming languages are just tools to express the algorithm, which is pure logic. Keep that in mind and you'll do absolutely fine with any programming or scripting language.

I hope this helps.

hello,
    C++ and java both are demanding programming languages, each plays important role in the programming world and it's very difficult to clarify which is the best one, one can make his/her career in both.
    i totally agree with #-Link-Snipped-#,
    Thx
  • avii
    avii
    Learn Python. Easier then all of them, yet so powerful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Post Canvas Knight, Micromax's flagship phone Canvas Gold A300 has already hit the retail stores, and promises the best merge of hardware and software in a Rs 24000 price tag....
Here on CE we have read about drones that deliver burger, pizza, official documents, goods and others which help the government to keep an eye on vandals and a prototype...
The Australian government's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) has used solar energy to generate hot and pressurized ‘supercritical’ steam. This result is quite a breakthrough for solar energy...
The folks from the Land of Rising Sun have always been at the forefront in the field of robotics and once again, they have given us a reason for confirming...
Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Jio telecom has announced that they will start rolling out 4G services all over India in the first or second quarter in 2015. The company is...