BuyHatke Browser Add On For Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox

Gaurav Dahake submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - A revolutionary hack for getting the best price always

I am an engineer from IIT kgp. With our core mission of providing the ultimate shopping experience we strive everyday to get closer to our mission. On those lines we have worked on simplifying online shopping to such an extent that you just don't need anything else.

So we launched a browser add-on for google chrome and firefox and have continuously improved it.
#-Link-Snipped-#.

store_posters-04 (1)

So with this now a user can...
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Will this work the same for Xiaomi Redmi 1S?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Developed by Robert Jacob, a computer scientist and Sergio Fantini, a Biomedical engineer from Tufts University’s Human-Computer Interaction Lab, a new headband that will read brain's activity and use this...
Hello people! 😀 This is Chhavi here!! I describe myself as "A Simple girl with a caring heart, truthful soul and ambitious mind." I am an Electronics Engineer. Placed at...
*Engineering Trade: Software Development Location: Bangalore *Occupation: Working with Ricoh Innovations Work Experience: around 8.5 Years of industry experience *Hobbies & Interests: Music, Travel, Surfing, Reading, Dancing *Aim in life:...
Name: Kalamalini S *Engineering Trade: Electrical & Electronics Location: Bangalore *Occupation: Self-Employed - Working from home for an Information Management company as web researcher Work Experience: 9.5years on the present...
Just signed up for koding.com, Really surprised with features, speed and given freebies. It is giving you free development environment with terminal Ubuntu with 2GB ram and 3GB space. You...