Buy Custom Vinyl Stickers In India? Where?

I would like to purchase few linux stickers for my laptop. Something like : #-Link-Snipped-#
The shipping charge is at peak. So, it would be better if I purchase same quality stickers from Indian sellers.

So are there any Indian online seller of such stickers ? Please link below.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Custom Vinyl Stickers and Laptop Stickers in India - JustStickers : Just Stickers you can order the custom stickers as per your requirements
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Gurjeet Singh
    Custom Vinyl Stickers and Laptop Stickers in India - JustStickers : Just Stickers you can order the custom stickers as per your requirements
    That's only for bulk purchase. Minimum quantity for bulk purchase is 100 stickers.
    So, it doesn't make any sense in purchasing there.

Thanks for help though. Anyother website ?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Abhishek Rawal
    That's only for bulk purchase. Minimum quantity for bulk purchase is 100 stickers.
    So, it doesn't make any sense in purchasing there.

Thanks for help though. Anyother website ?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I found this discussion and person mentioned a site there ,can you please have a look!!
  • avii
    avii
    #-Link-Snipped-# please update this thread if you find any. Even I am looking for few.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    avii
    #-Link-Snipped-# please update this thread if you find any. Even I am looking for few.
    Sure, buddy. I am looking for few KDE stickers & RPi stickers (not in bulk though) Couldn't find any from Indian website. Most of 'em sells in bulk, which is pretty much useless.
  • rakesh maya
    rakesh maya
    You can order custom vinyl stickers from Maya Stickers - Buy custom vinyl stickers and Decals for Cars, Bikes, Laptops and Wall
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Do you offer custom die-cut vinyl stickers? I don't see that option on your website.
  • rakesh maya
    rakesh maya
    Just use the contact option and send a link to the image you want to convert to sticker. Will get back to you with the quote.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rakesh maya
    Just use the contact option and send a link to the image you want to convert to sticker. Will get back to you with the quote.
    How much would you charge for 1000 copies of our logo in 3.67"x1.5", custom die-cut size?
  • rakesh maya
    rakesh maya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Do you offer custom die-cut vinyl stickers? I don't see that option on your website.
    Just use the contact option and send a link to the image you are looking to have a sticker for, Will get back to you with a quote. Still in the process of updating the site. Thus no details about custom work added
  • rakesh maya
    rakesh maya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How much would you charge for 1000 copies of our logo in 3.67"x1.5", custom die-cut size?
    it will cost around 15 to 20 per unit, also it will be hard to create at this size since the binaries at the bottom of the logo are too small, if you can send me a vector file or an larger resolution file of the logo i can try it out send you the pictures of the output sticker.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Posted by Roopa Shyamasundara on FB. Quote: It has increasingly become accepted that emotional intelligence is an important factor in our success and happiness, not only at work, but in...
https://www.ijert.org/call-for-paper/international-journal-of-engineering-call-for-papers
Hi All, Not sure if this discussion already exists. Can we all discuss about new app ideas or possible improvements we can suggest to existing apps to make it more...
Hey I'm Abdo Jondi student specialized In minimg engineering and in an early in process of paper project that is summarized in detaining total petroleum hydrocarbon and ground water effective
I wanted to test fps in my Radeon graphics card using glxgears. Using: fgl_glxgears Using vanilla glxgears : You can see in both output, the fps is stucked around 60fps....