Business oppurtunities for Electrical Engineers

Dear All,
I am an Electrical Engineer and a Pakistan National, I am thinking to start a new business in Pakistan related to my field, something new, different and creative, it can be import or Production.

Thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually i want become great and discipline officers in engineering field and i want your suggestion for that. So please give me advise what i do for that. I am...
By the help on crazy engineer .com website we may got success in my last year project . My project name is very grey water treatment plant with compacted area...
Abstract method is a method which does not have any body (i.e. implementation). Abstract class means it can not be extended(instantiated) Abstract method means it should be overridden. Abstract method...
Hello friends i am glad to tell u about my stay at iitb. I was very much excited to go to a new state without knowing their language.It was really...
Hello everybody . I have a problem in simulation of DTC-SVM five phases induction motor ..... i have the simulation on the three phases but whene i changed it into...