Building Raspberry Pi Controllers with Python (July 6-10

IEEE Continuing Education Course
Quote: This course, featuring lecturer #-Link-Snipped-#, will provide an overview of the Raspberry Pi, the Python programming language, and prototyping and development tools used to create awesome electronic controllers. We will discuss example controllers, hands-on projects and case studies, as well as present the new Raspberry Pi 2, which has more memory and I/O ports.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir/mam... just having some trouble here cause i found out that my thesis topic already exist and almost the same on the you tube but on separate thing like...
We sure heard the rumour and some of us might have gone ahead and refuted it but the Facebook owned mobile messaging giant has proved us wrong. Yes, it’s now...
Celkon Mobiles have updated their low-budget Android device portfolio with the launch of Celkon Millennia ME Q54+ smartphone, a phone with above average features that hopes to lure customers with...
Spice Mobiles has several new smartphones in its portfolio in the year 2015 and today it has launched a new series called XLife and so far there are four entry...
HomeLane, a startup based out of Bangalore, that deals with interior designing, modular kitchen manufacturing and 3D modelling, has recently launched a new virtual reality-based device called 'Kaleido' which is...