BSNL Changes Broadband Plan Rates Again; Increases FRC by 100 Bucks

After BSNL Has Stopped All Night Unlimited Broadband Plans From July without any warning, state run telecom and broadband service provider BSNL has this time informed and will be changing the base tariffs of various plans starting from next month. BSNL has increased the fixed monthly charges of various plans by almost hundred rupees. For example my plan of BB HOME COMBO UL 675 has increased to BB HOME COMBO UL 775 CS 36. The attached excel file is for the Odisha Circle only. Have these plans been changes been made for other state circles as well? CEans, please help us in figuring out.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the share man. Are there any changes to the FTTH plans? I'm sick of seeing the same old site and rates there. I hope they make changes (but favoring users).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello. Does anyone here know how to write a "charge simulation method" program in C or C++? It's to calculate electric distribution and also electric potential of two different dielectrics....
Intex Mobiles is on a smartphone launching spree and it has launched a whole new series of smartphones called the 'Intex Aqua Star'. Today they've launched 3 phones in the...
Here is my code : #include using namespace std; struct student { char name[20]; int age; long roll; }; int main() { student jimmy = { "Jimmy Green", 22, 06415603113...
Quote Qmed readers so far appear to be Trekkies—with the Star Trek movies and series garnering the most votes in our survey of the top movies for medtech professionals. Medical...
Quote: In an age where technology continues to shrink, we constantly search for new ways to better fit devices into our purses and pockets, around our wrists and strapped to...