BSNL & Champion Launch My Phone SM3512 And SM3513 At Budget Prices In India

BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied up with Champion to launch two new low-budget smartphones in India called BSNL Champion My Phone SM3512 and SM3513. Both the phones feature 3.5-inch capacitive multi-touch screen. Running on Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 operating system, both these phones have about the same major features. On the rear end, you'll find a 3 megapixel camera with autofocus, while on the front side, there's a 1.3 megapixel webcam - for making video calls back home. Powered by the dual core processor, BSNL My Phone SM3512 and SM3513 specs list an onboard memory expandable by up to 32GB.

Inside the package you will find a 1300mAh battery that offers talk time of about 6 hours and standby time of bout 350 hours. Both the phones extend support to Dual SIM card slots. Kapil Wadhwa, MD, Champion Computers, said, "The new BSNL Champion My Phones bring a seamless blend of essential features and a great price range. The market in tier II and III cities is ripe for such a product offering as the consumers are becoming increasingly tech-savvy and the demand for user-friendly products is very high."

BSNL-Champion

Kapil Wadhwa, MD, Champion Computers Pvt. Ltd. said, “The new BSNL Champion My Phones bring a seamless blend of essential features and a great price range. The market in tier 2 and 3 cities is ripe for such a product offering as the consumers are becoming increasingly tech-savvy and the demand for user-friendly products is very high.” The BSNL Champion phones - My Phone SM3512 and SM3513 are priced at Rs. 3,225 and Rs. 4,499 respectively for the consumers.

Anupam Srivastava, director (CM), BSNL, said, "BSNL has an agreement for sale of bundled devices with Champion Computers and have also launched a special 3G Data plan for tablets which include 500MB free data, 50 minutes on-net voice calls per month for six months." He added, "Needless to say, technology is wide-spread today and to reach to the grass-root level, we must have quality hardware, interactive content and robust and affordable carrier service. With the evolution of Internet, the usage of Internet-based applications has tremendously grown as it has now become convenient to carry out daily business tasks like banking and other tasks and the Champion products are a perfect solution for the same. BSNL also has an agreement for sale of bundled devices with Champion Computers and have also launched a special 3G Data plan for tablets which include 500MB free data + 50 Minutes On-Net Voice calls per month for 6 months."

bsnl-sm3513-champion

The phones can be bought through online e-commerce portals as well as retail outlets across India. How do you like the features for the price that they are offered at? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Currently i am working with NSE.IT Limited (Mumbai) as Trainee associate Systems Analyst. Recently i have been assigned to research project where i have to research on "How to automate...
Amazon's bringing the Kindle Paperwhite (WiFi) with a price tag of Rs. 10,999 (inclusive of all taxes & delivery charges) to Indian stores and Amazon India's website has began accepting...
Just found a new device on Amazon that's labeled "Auto Car Fresh Air Ionic Purifier". This 12V device fits into your car's charging port and removes poisonous gases, cigarette smoke...
US scientists on Wednesday revealed that they've developed the world's first jellyfish aircraft, which captures the exact motion of a jellyfish in water. This tiny machine is the first ever...
Name: PVSS PRASAD *Engineering Trade:MECHANICAL Location:VISAKHAPATNAM *Occupation: STUDENT Work Experience: NO *Hobbies & Interests: READING BOOKS,PLAYING CRICKET *Aim in life: TO BECOME A MECHANICAL ENGINEER