BSNL Brings Fixed Wireless Phone For Radiation Free Calling

We all know how using mobile phones exposes us to constant radiation and is a reason for multiple serious diseases. Well, now along with a problem, we also know a solution. Thanks to India's very own BSNL. BSNL has brought for its users the Fixed Wireless Phone or FWP that can act as your landline as well as a cellphone. Now using a SIM card that gives unhindered connectivity and is Radiation-Free is something not very commonly known. So, BSNL is highlighting their new technology that lets you use the landline phone with an inbuilt large numeric pad, a receiver and a SIM-card slot.

HY21-BSNL_1435190f
M. Ravi Babu, General Manager of BSNL’s Tirupati Telecom District at the media conference​

At Rs. 1,000, the FWP is reasonably priced and gives us 125 mins/month of free talk time initially. People won't be complaining all that much about the bulkiness of this new phone, given the fact that we are now getting used to carrying tablets in our pockets.

Showing off the FWP, M. Ravi Babu, General Manager of BSNL’s Tirupati Telecom District said at a media conference on Saturday, “This way, one can convert the existing mobile number to a FWL phone, enjoy all the benefits associated with mobile tariff plans and talk as long as required without attracting the ill-effects of radiation,”. When the cable lines that get cut so frequently and cause all the "service unavailable" recorded voice-overs, this is a welcome retreat from BSNL. We owe the cuts to the maddening road-widening and drains fixing, that can't be avoided. So, sanity lies in Nigam's part to bring eco-friendly and user-friendly wireless tech closer to our lives. Great move. We would want to know the reviews of the product.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Divya Nair
    Divya Nair
    What i feel is that this FWP should have more features & functionality to be popular.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BadNews on Android. That's the bad news. Lookout, the mobile security company, has found out a new malware family called 'BadNews' that disguises itself as an AD network. It installs...
Owing to a decision made by the AICTE or All India Council of Technical Education locked by a government contract, starting June 30, over 80 lakh college students all over...
hey guys do u have any idea about ELITMUS exam .... if so please help me...
how to calculate the saving using VFD for pump of 18.5 kw if vfd operated on 40Hz?
Hi, i want to know where to write a java program in linux(i am running centos operating system),i should write in a file ,from command line or in the folders....