BSNL Blocked My Favourite Torrent Site : TPB. So What I Did ?

Did any other ISP have blocked thepiratebay.se ?
Well, mine is. And my ISP is BSNL.

There should be way to enjoy TPB freedom. So guess what ? I moved to Moscow!!

[โ€‹IMG]

[โ€‹IMG]

Man, I Love Russia! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Well it is unethical though to post a solution to this in public, that why I have sent you a pm. Check that
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Itspuneet
    Well it is unethical though to post a solution to this in public, that why I have sent you a pm. Check that
    I don't think it is unethical. Since Ethics/Morals varies from person to person.
    IMHO unless I am not damaging anything by any means, I find it ethical.

Oh and when it comes to CE rules, posting about Torrents and Tor doesn't break the rules. Since Torrent != Piracy and Tor = securing my ass in order to prevent sniffers/bots from learning my browsing habits.
    You know, I hate surveillance!
  • lal
    lal
    It's not unethical. Then first it should be told to BSNL for blocking my internet freedom ๐Ÿ˜ TPB is not about piracy alone! There are a host of free things out there for which TPB just becomes a sharing point. To be not a part of piracy is the responsibility of user.

BSNL should concentrate on providing relaible and stable connections rather than blocking websites ๐Ÿ˜
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    #-Link-Snipped-# BSNL blocked all TPB proxies?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Chaitanya Kukde
    #-Link-Snipped-# BSNL blocked all TPB proxies?
    Few works, few don't. Same is the case with torrenthound.
    Surprisingly, I wasn't able to access Demonoid, which is private tracker. It's like gold-mine to me.
  • batpool52!
    batpool52!
    VPN FTW!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am facing a unknown problem here in my laptop. Whenever i try to access www.google.co.in in my chrome, It shows a privacy message and access was denied. I had...
In spite of being a banker, such things crops up in my mind because of base- ENGINEERING. Idea came up in my mind (actually engineering mind, i must say)for improving...
sir i have iball 150 adsl4+ modem. in my modem DSL is on . when i connecting to internet router not connect to internet. please solve this problem.
Hello all I'm new the forum. Glad to see you people here. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I'm currently perusing B.E, 5th sem(ECE dept). I have done zero projects and nil internships. Just a...
Hi, I am implementing Random Walk, Support Vector Regression, Independent Component Analysis-Support Vector Regression algorithms for the prediction of Stock markets. To check the prediction performance I would need to...