BSNL BB Plan - What Does 'Promotional Basis' Mean ?

There are couple of plans introduced by BSNL which are termed as 'Promotional basis for 90 days'. I would like to know, what does 'promotional basis' really means ?
Does it mean that after 90 days the plan scheme will be changed ?
Does it mean after 90 days plan will be removed ? (as in it is trial plan?)
Does it mean for 90 days the rate is low, but it will increase after 90 days ?

Enlighten me pl0x.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Promotional Basis means that the plan is being offered for the next X days. After X days, you won't be able to sign up for that plan because either the plan or pricing will change. When BSNL had announced EVDO, they announced a similar scheme that allowed unlimited access for 6 months for about Rs. 3000 one time fee. After 6 months; the users could select any one of the existing plans or discontinue the service.

All you can take for granted is that they won't be offering the plan / price after 90 days. For specifics, you will have to contact them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The proud owners of Moto G, Moto E and Moto X phones may now upgrade their phone's firmware to latest Android 4.4.4 Kit-Kat. Google's began offering the upgrade to all...
If you happen to be one of those who believe you can't get work done or achieve your weight-loss goals without some kind of shock treatment, this may well be...
I completed my BE in EEE, I have to wait for ~1 yr (back papers), so I would like to join a course, a trending course that has good future...
Since last ~2 days, YouTube's constantly showing "An error occurred. Please try again later. Read More" message on any video that I try to access on YouTube. Allow me to...
At some point of time, most of us would have done education with traditional learning methodology, i.e. class room coaching. In older time parents used to think that, their wards...