Bs in chemical Engineering and master in mechanical Engineeringu

Helloo to all, i am bs chemical engineer and want to masters in mechanical engineering.is this combination is good.this make a good sense or i am not do that.
Plz reply

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hassanali2015
    is this combination is good.this make a good sense or i am not do that.
    Your question does not provide any concrete information for us to provide a better answer. You have not provided any details about your background - are you an experienced professional or just a fresh graduate? Also - 'good' needs to be defined. What's the ultimate goal you are trying to achieve through MS in Mechanical Engineering?

If you put some efforts in typing out the details, people will be happy to respond and help.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    While Chem Engg is multidisciplinary and involves a lot of mechanical design and fabrication of plant and equipment, the background is different. It will be alright to do a masters in MechE after ChemE provided one chooses design and fabrication.
    However, one can be at a disadvantage compared to others coming from a MechE background.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year BE EC student,we are in a group doing project named "pothole and uneven road conditions detection" and preparing a prototype and want to implement it...
Turns out that WhatsApp is slowly rolling out voice calling features in the latest version of whatsapp to global users. The version you will have to install is 2.11.508, available...
Project Abstract / Summary : IN OUR DAILY LIFE, IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION , IN RAILWAY ENGINE AND FOR OTHER MANY APPLICATIONS, WE HAVE DONE A COMPARISION BETWEEN ELECTRICAL ENERGY AND...
Discussion of the month 2015 is an initiative to reward the best discussion created in any previous month. Unfortunately, there was no noteworthy discussion in the last month which could...
A question for all( Esp engineers in Germany), I am planning to study Masters, I still didn't figure