'BroApp' To Automatically Send Your Girlfriend Texts

Australian app developers from Factorial Products Ltd. has come up with an innovative way to help you hang out with your "bros" without having to worry about texting your girlfriend. Their new 'BroApp' will automatically send the selected person (preferably your girlfriend) 'sweet texts' automatically. This app has gone on sale on the #-Link-Snipped-# for Rs. 99.99.

After downloading the application, the user is asked " Who is your girlfriend, bro?" by the app. After a number is entered, the app will then send pre-defined as well as user-defined text messages to that number. Of course, at what time what message is to be sent can be controlled by the user. The failure to text loved ones because of busy schedules was the motivation behind the development of this app, the developers said. Thus using BroApp, your communication with your sweetheart is never hampered - a sort of a thing that can be called - relationship outsourcing.
BroApp_1

Not only BroApp communicates with your 'squeeze', but it also ensures that the user is not busted via a 'girlfriend-safety lock'. Users are asked to identify their girlfriend's Wi-Fi network so that when text messages are not sent to her while he is at her home. Also, if the user has texted or called his girlfriend 'on his own', then the app cancels its scheduled texts for a specific time period to avoid suspicion. An overly-inquisitive girlfriend who won't give up on opening the BroApp on your phone, the lady will receive a list of gifts you were "planning to buy" her. Further details about the app were shared in the broapp.net.

So ladies, next time your boyfriend texts you, be extra careful. A series of advanced algorithms in your boyfriend's phone might be determining when and what to send you the next text. If you already haven't, check out #-Link-Snipped-# that does similar work for you.

For all the singles out there who have actually bothered to read the entire article, here is #-Link-Snipped-# for you too.

Source:Automated texts to your girlfriend? There’s an app for that

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This is certainly inspired by Barney's #-Link-Snipped-#(How I Met Your Mother) . This app should allows to share awesome sms form their bros numbers.
    That will be Legendn ... wait for it ... dary 😁

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Kumar
    This is certainly inspired by Barney's #-Link-Snipped-#(How I Met Your Mother) . This app should allows to share awesome sms form their bros numbers.
    That will be Legendn ... wait for it ... dary 😁

#-Link-Snipped-#
    😁😁😁Good One!👍. Finally, something worth the effort and internet time!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It seems fantastic and it will be a great help for boysss
    But on the other side, I dont want a program or bot to text my gf.
    😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Ok, here is latest TVF Brodio 😁😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Other Side, a book by Faraz Kazi and Vivek Banerjee is a wonderful read and delight for readers with interests in supernatural activity. This book is sure to satiate...
With the ever-increasing demand for faster internet, researchers from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) have developed a new laser which increases the rate of transmission in an optical-fiber network....
Speaking with the media at the Mangalore University's 32nd convocation, Mr. K Radhakrishnan, Chairman, ISRO shared that the organisation is working on new technologies that explores possibilities of putting humans...
Vodafone Foundation in collaboration with Vodafone Spain, Huawei and Telecoms Sans Frontières has developed a portable mobile network system that fits inside a backpack. The device titled ‘Vodafone Instant Network...
Hello Friends i am in great need of computer program for following scenario I want to make 50 payment of 200$ with interest rate of 16.50$ and increase rate of...