Broaden Your Horizons with Free Courses from Southampton University

In November 2013, the University of Southampton will be running its first MOOC (Massive Open Online Course). This will enable anyone to study online, for free, wherever they are in the world.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

The first course on webscience starts on November 11.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friend I laterally don’t know what this stuff is called a filter or something but I need a circuit or transducers arrangement which can equalize flow of current through given...
The man who has helped me most in my difficult times is Mr. Zamoor, a so called 'Muslim'. He has been like my elder brother for so many years, advising,...
CEoM Participants, We're aware of the issue that the CEoM score isn't updating for many (if not all) of the CEoM contestants. Please be informed that we are working on...
In the Google Play Store India, following are the top grossing apps right now. Downloaded tens of thousand times, these apps have pretty much been on the top of the...
Big Boss Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Jio telecom is leaving no stone unturned to enter the Indian 4G markets with a bang. We've written about Reliance 4G a lot of...