bridges in electrical measurments

how capacitance is measured

Replies

• vishnu tej
    vishnu tej
    Capacitance (C)is the ability of a body to store an electrical charge.
    capacitor is directly proportional to the area of cross section and inversely proportional to the distance between the two parallel plates.
    C = q/V , where q= charge
    V=voltage
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    energy stored in the capacitor is given by Q=0.5CV^2
  • Vignesh Viky
    Vignesh Viky
    A capacitor is a set of two parallel plates separated by a dielectic medium. The dielectric is used to increase the capacitance of capacitor.
    The capacitance is directly proportional to surface area of plates and inversely proportional to the distance between them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone I am Madhusudan K R currently working as Assistant Project Manager in construction company in Bangalore I want to do LEED and Bream certifications can you tell me...
Hi... I had completed my B.tech from Mechanical Branch in the year 2013. I am fresher right now. I was preparing for the various competitive examination.. I want to do...
iBall has given itself another reason to be ranked amongst the leading brands in the Indian tablet market. In collaboration with Intel and Microsoft, iBall has launched a new tablet...
If you are into web development and especially front-end development, chances are high that you favourite browser is Google Chrome because of its simple and elegant development tools options. In...
Videocon has launched the successor of Infinium Z45 Nova smartphone called ‘Infinium Z45 Nova+’ with a price-tag of Rs 4,900. The dual SIM (standard + micro) handset will be available...