Brain Science, Music, and Philosophy united.

I am 18 and very into Neuroscience, Musical Composition and Philosophy and have read and retained a lot of information. I have also developed some theories that i think might be pretty valid especially when it comes to progamming of the brain. Hit me up or friend request me if you would like to discuss some of this material and validity.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ProdigiousJ
    I am 18 and very into Neuroscience, Musical Composition and Philosophy and have read and retained a lot of information. I have also developed some theories that i think might be pretty valid especially when it comes to progamming of the brain. Hit me up or friend request me if you would like to discuss some of this material and validity.
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ I believe the CS/IT engineering section OR CE Labs section of CE Forums would be the right place to post your theories ๐Ÿ˜€ We all look forward to hearing from you.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Prodigious, Welcome to CE!

Good to know about your interest in Neuroscience. It would be best if you discuss about the material and your theories on the forum so that we all get to know about it.

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello ProdigiousJ! Welcome to the family. Looking forward to reading your theories! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Thank-you for the welcome wagon!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• What is aliasing in Java ? please explain with some sort of very simple example
I want to know among .Net and Java, which is easier to learn in a short period of time? Which language is easy to learn and in demand in market...
Hi Everyone, I am working on a small PCB with a Xilinx CPLD xc95288xl on it; it will be a part of a switchboard matrix for an FPGA based multiprocessor...
This event claims to focus on MCU architectures, low-power design, RTOS, MCU development tools, hardware/software co-design and much more practical knowledge that design engineers can use today for tomorrow's designs...
Busting the dam of engineering indifference Busting the dam of engineering indifference | Opinion | The Engineer Bioramani