Bracelet connect with application

I'm trying to achieve this goal: I have a bluetooth device(bracelet) connected to my android application phone. How can I give this bracelet to vibrate, is it possible to send a vibrate command to the bracelet?

I need help 😔

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hanoufsw
    I'm trying to achieve this goal: I have a bluetooth device(bracelet) connected to my android application phone. How can I give this bracelet to vibrate, is it possible to send a vibrate command to the bracelet?

I need help 😔
    Does your bracelet have hardware inside to make it vibrate?
    Please share the model no and company name of the bracelet you have.
  • Hanoufsw
    Hanoufsw
    Harshad Italiya
    Does your bracelet have hardware inside to make it vibrate?
    Please share the model no and company name of the bracelet you have.
    Yes
    I want to buy this one :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hanoufsw
    Yes
    I want to buy this one :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you
    I can see there is option of Alert for incoming call and message. So I think there might be some vibration mechanism inside bracelet. But still you may like to cross check again with some official documents of this product.
  • Hanoufsw
    Hanoufsw
    Harshad Italiya
    I can see there is option of Alert for incoming call and message. So I think there might be some vibration mechanism inside bracelet. But still you may like to cross check again with some official documents of this product.
    Is it good if i take source code of bracelet application to find vibration function ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hanoufsw
    Is it good if i take source code of bracelet application to find vibration function ?
    Yeah ! That is another way but have you find out the source code of the application for this bracelet?
  • Hanoufsw
    Hanoufsw
    Harshad Italiya
    Yeah ! That is another way but have you find out the source code of the application for this bracelet?
    I send E-mail to the company that prouduce the bracelet about that and i am waiting for response

Harshad Italiya
    There is another way rather than to connect with company to provide me the source code?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hanoufsw
    There is another way rather than to connect with company to provide me the source code?
    Well, that would be difficult to say but let's see if they can share it would be good.
  • Hanoufsw
    Hanoufsw
    Harshad Italiya
    Well, that would be difficult to say but let's see if they can share it would be good.
    Ok
    I recive the response from the company : It is secret document can not give to you 😔
  • Hanoufsw
    Hanoufsw
    Really, I need help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) have developed a soft robotic arm inspired by the design of octopus tentacles that can get through...
what is the wipro's current campus selection(not off campus) procedure that to mechanical students....please guide me
Hi guys, I surfed upon the problem mentioned in heading and found a term called Captive Portal. Basically, I want the client to be shown a welcome page as soon...
Transistor current components (Very very Important) 1. Current conduction in N-P-N transistor is because of electrons and that in P-N-P is due to holes. The conventional flow of current is...
Numerical on current , amplification factors of transistors Some basics: 1. Generalized expression for collector current: IC = α IE +IC0[1-e(Vc/VT)] Where VC is the negative and is very large...