Botix Robotics Workshop - Reloaded - 22nd August

The Last edition of the workshop turned out to be a success with the participants ending up happy with their bots and learnings. So here we are back with it again - Only this time we want to cut short on our 2 hrs introduction to 30 mins and add more of bot building. We would love to take it to colleges in rural areas of tamil nadu and would be glad to hear from CE'ans who can help us in this regard. Meanwhile what do CE'ans think of an 'Interactive Gaming' Workshop? hands-on building simple interactive games & game controllers?

Click here for more information on the workshop
#-Link-Snipped-#

Cheers,
Prakash

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone, i m pushparaj, completed my Mechanical engineering this year. i have good knowledge in designing in PROE and Auto Cadd. if anyone willing to offer me a chance...
I've a CASIO 991-MS😒..I'm used to solving system of algebraic equations using it..Please tell me if there is any way i can solve a system of eqns with complex coefficients...
helloooo guys....... can anyone of u pls let me understand why sonometer box or musical instruments are kept hollow. thanks:smile::smile:
3 days robotics workshop goin 2 be held in BIT MESRA ,ranchi from 14th aug. workshop will b conducted by the SOCIETY OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERS. apart from this many more...
I need to design a blower for an output of 2990 m3/h air flow And it is urgently required for me.. Please help me that how to start my design...