BOOKS FOR PROGRAMMING.

can u guys tell me some good books for beginners for programming........for java,c++ & python.👍

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    There are plenty of resources on CE itself.
    Few books to mention:

For Java : Start with Thinking in Java,
    For C++ : Start with Thinking in C++
    For Python : nuttawut sophapadunglert Site – Your SUPER-powered WP Engine Site

Go to youtube, search for videos.
    Have fun.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# .Welcome to Crazyengineers.

You can get all the E-books of your requirement Online Tutorials Library
  • Pranav Khullar
    Pranav Khullar
    Vikram S Bargah
    Hey #-Link-Snipped-# .Welcome to Crazyengineers.

You can get all the E-books of your requirement Online Tutorials Library
    THNX A LOT FOR GIVING ME A LINK OF SUCH A GOOD SITE........ REALLY APPRICIATED.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    pvk1234
    THNX A LOT FOR GIVING ME A LINK OF SUCH A GOOD SITE........ REALLY APPRICIATED.
    Pleasure is mine. Crazyengineers is ment for helping one & all.

Looking forward for your active participation in all the ongoing discussions here.😀
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    pvk1234
    can u guys tell me some good books for beginners for programming........for java,c++ & python.👍
    You might want to try this awesome book : Learn Python the Hard Way

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Able Joseph is the founder of Aisle.co. Aisle is all set to revolutionize the Indian matchmaking. Aisle promises to address the pain points that have risen over the years in...
Did you get the chance to watch Perseid Meteor Shower??
OPPO India has today launched its flagship successor smartphone - the OPPO N1 Mini in India at a price of Rs. 26,990/-. After its official entry into the Indian market...
Which one looks better ? html5 - GTK - QT/QML ?
I am looking for couple of plasma motors (https://www.tamiyausa.com/items/mini-series-40/racing-motors-43050/jr-plasma-dash-motor-15186) to purchase in India. Couldn't find any in local stores at ahmedabad, maybe I could find one from Lamington road Mumbai,...