Books for banks exams preparation

I have done R.S. Aggarwal books. Can anyone suggest me some other good books for bank preparation? I am looking for reasoning & verbal books. I also have wren & martin. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• avii
    avii
    Lucky you, currently I have friend with me now who has cleared PO exam.

For concepts & exam guide :

either this : #-Link-Snipped-#

or this : #-Link-Snipped-#

For practice : #-Link-Snipped-#

Let me know if you need anything. All the best ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Lovesharma
    Lovesharma
    Thanks but i have already brought 3-4 books and now i can't afford more. Do you know ebooks? Are they available? Any site for online practice.
  • avii
    avii
    no man
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Lovesharma
    Can anyone suggest me some other good books for bank preparation? I am looking for reasoning & verbal books. I also have wren & martin. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Lovesharma
    Thanks but i have already brought 3-4 books and now i can't afford more. Do you know ebooks? Are they available? Any site for online practice.
    Wren and Martin is good. Read from Word Power Made Easy.
    I don't know what is the syllabus for bank preparations. But you can search topic-wise on google and I'm sure you will find online practice websites.

Have a look at this, for Vocabulary:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rashmi rai
    rashmi rai
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ดโ˜•๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing you many many Happy returns of the day Pensu HapPy BirThDAy ๐ŸŽ‰
KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set...
Steve Jobs predicted that the laptops and desktops are dying and we're already living in an era in which mobiles and tables will replace the mainstream computing devices. I've been...
You see, it was a cool movie I saw on TV when I was a little kid (Escape From Alcatraz). It had a really interesting scene in it: Frank (Clint...
I couldn't give GATE & now I am looking at colleges who have their own examinations for MTech/MS by Research/PhD programmes. Is anyone here studying at IIIT colleges ? How...