Book: Why We Want You To Be Rich - Two Men One Message

Two NY Times Bestselling Authors teamed up to teach how to be rich. I'm talking about Robert Kiyosaki & Donald Trumps' latest offering - "Why We Want You To Be Rich - Two Men One Message"

I haven't yet read the book ๐Ÿ˜€ but downloaded the audio from their website. Donald Trump's message is quite inspirational.

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    I bought the book and downloaded the audio as well! I also started a thread in CE Finance about how everyone plans to be rich! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

But the book is bit heavy on pocket ๐Ÿ˜”
  • veeru_cs
    veeru_cs
    ๐Ÿ˜› hi
    anybody has a pdf of this book
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    veeru_cs
    ๐Ÿ˜› hi
    anybody has a pdf of this book

Wouldn't that be illegal?

We don't encourage anything that is illegal, on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Disk Defragmenter What does it actually do? When Windows writes a file to disk it doesn't just write one big physically continuous area of...
hey guyz m currently studin in london rite now and i am living with sum family here and they have free wifi but hte problem is dat i have 9...
Well the exam is finally over!! Now as fas as the analysis for this year's exam is concerned, the pattern was all changed and students along with the institutes providing...
The secret question each one of us should ask to ourselves! "How do I plan to be Rich?" Everyone wants to be Rich ๐Ÿ˜Ž ! But how? Is there a...
This post is inspired by Neha's thread about Disk Defragmentator https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=458 I remember the old Windows 98 days when improper shutdown would result in the 'Scandisk' program run at next...