Book Review: Papillon (autobiography)

Papillon is a very good book. It is a kind of book that, if you start reading it, you will not keep it aside till the end.

Writting is so good that you think you are watching a film all pictures come in front of you.
Originally its written in French by Henri Charrière but then translated latter in English by Patrick O'Brian.

I rate it ***** out of *****

Replies

• sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    yes this is interesting book I have read this books online
    and there are lot of autobiography & biography books available online of the great mans of the history for getting books online go to below link

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hold on! The question is more serious than you think it is. I know you have discussed this over hot coffee with your friends but ultimately there were no conculsions...
I am not sure how many of us are aware of FLOCK browser, intended to be social networking browser ( The home page itself alings itself to varioous social networking...
I require projects based on PLC
Can you suggest me a good name for the magazine of an engineering college? The college is celebrating silver jubilee and releasing a magazine on this occasion. sanskrit names are...
Hi CE Here I want to do Project on Hydrulic hand bending machine Can you suggest your desine on this project The cost will be approximetly Rs.10,000/- we Shall descuss...