BOOK FOR GATE EXAMS- ECE DEPARTMENT

hi friends. i am currently doing my bachelors degree in electronics and communication engineering and i am planning to appear for 2016 GATE exams. which book can i buy so that it aids my preparations???

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    I would like to suggest to go through basics from your regular books which you have. Then search in internet for previous year questions and solve them. This will bring you an idea how the questions are coming. Then, you can enroll with some good institutes for giving exams only, which will give you ample experience and confidence, how to deal with various questions. Please make one thing in mind, the more you practice a concept, the more the understanding will be, and the more chances of cracking the exam.

Now coming to the existing book concept - If you are having access to library, you can go ahead searching for books which are having good concept explained in terms of basics. Make a not out of it. And start facing the possible GATE level questions. At the end of the day, you will feel boosted and confident when you start cracking the questions.

My personal opinion - Suppose you consider a student a good performer, do not blindly follow the books which he/she reads. Go through several books, and select the best one for your need. The book, which makes your concept clear, is the best book for you.

If you have access to some old book store in your city, visit them and ask for them the old study materials. Go through it roughly. Students sell the materials at those places. If you are lucky enough, you can get them. Else, open yourself the path mentioned in the above para.

Hope this helps! Good luck! 😀
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Here are some of the links for ECE exam GATE materials.

1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. SATISH KASHYAP: GATE ECE Study Material (Prepared by IIT students)
  • raja_karthick
    raja_karthick
    Koushal Patel
    I would like to suggest to go through basics from your regular books which you have. Then search in internet for previous year questions and solve them. This will bring you an idea how the questions are coming. Then, you can enroll with some good institutes for giving exams only, which will give you ample experience and confidence, how to deal with various questions. Please make one thing in mind, the more you practice a concept, the more the understanding will be, and the more chances of cracking the exam.

Now coming to the existing book concept - If you are having access to library, you can go ahead searching for books which are having good concept explained in terms of basics. Make a not out of it. And start facing the possible GATE level questions. At the end of the day, you will feel boosted and confident when you start cracking the questions.

My personal opinion - Suppose you consider a student a good performer, do not blindly follow the books which he/she reads. Go through several books, and select the best one for your need. The book, which makes your concept clear, is the best book for you.

If you have access to some old book store in your city, visit them and ask for them the old study materials. Go through it roughly. Students sell the materials at those places. If you are lucky enough, you can get them. Else, open yourself the path mentioned in the above para.

Hope this helps! Good luck! 😀
    thank you😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This robot sticks to its business even after being kicked about and walloped. "In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of...
An engaging story of a female engineer doing volunteer work for EWB in Africa. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/studen...in-africa/1019715.article?cmpid=tenews_832004
rdio.com has began streaming music in India and has offered an alternative solution to the popular radio stations viz. gaana.com and saavn.com. I decided to do a quick overview of...
Launched in December 2012 with an aim to build a homegrown instant messaging service so that all of India could get online, Hike Messenger has come a long way over...
A team of researchers from the College of Engineering at University of Missouri are working together to build an advanced 3D facial imaging & statistical analysis system that will help...