Bonfire.im Turns Twitter More Real-Time By Adding Live Chat

Bonefire.im, a hot new U.K based startup came up with an idea of adding instant messaging to Twitter and launched it successfully. Now any one can do real-time chat with their friends in Twitter, just by adding this Bonefire.im's new chatting tool. This tool is nothing but a browser plugin, which resides over the twitter site through some innovative techniques and let real-time messages flow between the users who were in online, just like IM.

This chat plugin for Twitter kindled me to give it a try (just like everyone else!), but unfortunately Bonfire.im server seems to be having a very busy time, serving heavy traffic. So I got to wait for a while (I don't know how long), to have my first instant messaging experience in Twitter.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Screen Shot Of Bonfire.im Plugin Over Twitter

I don't know how Twitter is going to respond to it and more than that how the Twitter community is going to respond to this new IM layer over Twitter.  Although, from the server status of the Bonfire.im, we could get to know how the response to this new product. But we still need to wait for a month or so to experience its impact on Twitter world.

At this stage, there is nothing much to talk about this new startup, which just started developing a hot internet product, with a belittled amount of money as seed funding, which is #-Link-Snipped-# to the Twitter world that "Chat is no-longer the missing feature on Twitter."

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

People attracted towards glass office buildings might find it intriguing that man kind is taking a lead in creating sustainable future. Cornell University proposes an energy efficient solution for New...
Lenovo seems to be quite obsessed with desktops. The computer market is already full of desktops and of course the 'all-in-one' (AIO) desktop computers. Lenovo decided to make a difference...
Linux founder Linus Torvalds has marked Linux Kernel 3.1 as 'stable' and made it available for download. The 3.1 went through about 10 release candidates before being marked as stable....
What a month it has been for Apple, from the release of iPhone 4S to the Death of Steve Jobs, and Apple signs off October with the upgradation of MacBook...
The recent floods in Thailand may effect your hardware market harder than you'd expect. Thailand, the second largest maker of Hard Disk Drives, only after China has almost half of...