BMW X5 eDRIVE makes its debut ahead of Frankfurt Autoshow

BMW has revealed its futuristic Concept car named X5 eDRIVE before the Frankfurt Autoshow.BMW has not clearly explained the possibility of the concept to become real but we can get a clear idea on commercial release after the official press release.The all new car from BMW would be powered by a four cylinder petrol engine and the enhanced performance can be expected by use of BMW twin turbocharger.So this cute monster also derives power from the 95bhp motor which will be powered by li-ion battery .The best part of it was that the battery will be placed in a crash safe zone under the boot floor without compromising on the boot space.BMW X5 eDRIVE has a flashing speed and it takes 7 seconds to reach the – to 100 mark.the beauty of it was that it was an hybrid and the battery alone can power the car for 30km and it has the fuel efficiency of 3.8 litre /100km.i.e.26.31lm/l.BMW has never compromised with the emission levels and it has a CO2 emission of 90g/km.bmw-concept-x5-edrive-plug-in-hybrid_100437472_l bmw-x5-edrive

Exterior beauty of BMW:

*Blue colored kidney grille,

*specially designed roof rails

*alloy wheels(21”).

Share your experience and thoughts on the BMW car company.Do you think going hybrid will be the exact future?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kia- Dare to ride this futuristic Niro compact crossover: I was amused to see the name”Kia”while I was surfing over the auto news and the news didn’t disappoint me instead...
India made NissanMicra 2014 hits 32 European market is the red hot news that makes us think about the victory of Nissan in European markets.Its not finished, It also signals...
Is there any free software to design a prototype of a business desktop application/software????
I am buying a laptop. I have finalized on HP pavillion. SPECIFICATIONS OF HP PAVILION 15-E034TX LAPTOP (3RD GEN CI5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 1GB GRAPH) (SILVER & BLACK) https://www.flipkart.com/hp-pavilion...graph/p/itmdn4emgkyyfhza?pid=COMDN4EK4EBMVB3A Flipkart...
It's a big news day! Microsoft has decided to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business and get full control of Nokia's patents and mapping services. Nokia, through a press released...