BMW 1 Series Facelift 2015 Priced At Rs. 29.9 Lakh In India

BMW launched the BMW 1 Series Price In India Is Rs. 20.9 Lakh Onwards - India Launch Happens With Aplomb and ever since the company hadn't announced any major update to the hatchback. At this year's Geneva Motor Show, they unveiled the facelift variant of the BMW 1 Series with a bunch of cosmetic changes. Well, the good news is that the new BMW 1 Series Facelift 2015 model has arrived in India for a price tag of Rs. 29.9 Lakh. It is important to note here that the facelift variant is only available in 118 Diesel model. The premium hatchback's specifications speak of the following dimensions - height 1440 mm, length 4329 mm and width 1765mm.

2015-BMW-1-Series-2015-model

Powered by a two litre, four cylinder diesel engine with 8-speed automatic transmission to the rear, the BMW 1 Series Facelift brings the same 150 PS power and 320 NM torque. There's front-wheel-drive and additional measures are taken to reduce fuel consumption and emissions.

and additional measures designed to reduce fuel consumption and emissions, allowing them to lead the way once again in the introduction of new BMW EfficientDynamics technology.

The front has been adorned with a bigger grille, revised bi-xenon headlights which are now slimmer and more angular. The LED headlights and LED fog lights also help with the more premium and dynamic look of the car. The hatchback's interior has iDrive controller, single-zone auto climate control, and an infotainment system with a 6.5-inch display.

That's all about the new facelifted car in town. What are your thoughts about the new BMW 1-Series? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yet another car that will find a place on my desktop; not in the parking lot. #NotFair 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The new robotic cockroach from Russia will surely impress all of you. According to Russian web portal Sputnik News, this (see pic below) robotic cockroach was built for an unknown...
My final year project is based on secret sharing scheme using cryptography techniques. It basically focuses on the Adi Shamir's SS scheme i.e AES (Advance Encryption Standard) algorithm. I have...
Videocon Mobiles is back with two mid-budget Android smartphones in India and they are called the 'Infinium Z51Q Star' and 'Infinium Z51 Punch'. Interestingly priced to compete the Xiaomi's and...
Google unveiled its flagship smartphones, the LG-built Nexus 5X and the Huawei-built Nexus 6P at the much awaited event in San Francisco that concluded a few moments ago. While LG...
Intex has partnered with Amazon, Snapdeal and Paytm to announce the launch of its all new mega power bank with Intex PB11K that has the capacity of 11,000 mAh. Coming...