Bluetooth programming scope for Ph.D

Say if I were to study Blue tooth programming using Java this year, how can this help me if I decide to do for Doctorate program the next year?

Any major takeaway from this??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Totally depends on what kind of Doctorate program you wish to take, your past experience, your academic performance etc.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you are really interested in R&D on Bluetooth then I would suggest to get some more detail about Bluetooth 4.2 - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Totally depends on what kind of Doctorate program you wish to take, your past experience, your academic performance etc.
    Actually I am looking at 'wireless sensor networks' and their applications. Is it going to help me in any way..... I guess it can be used if sensors are to send messages to each other via blue tooth.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    proffy
    Actually I am looking at 'wireless sensor networks' and their applications. Is it going to help me in any way..... I guess it can be used if sensors are to send messages to each other via blue tooth.
    Somewhere I read next gen bluetooth is specially designed for IoT things so it is going to most suitable topic that you are looking for.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now a days I am playing NES and Gameboy games in my machine using emulators. It's quite hard to find the ROMs of games without using the mighty TPB. So,...
If your about-to-go-dead camera's batteries need to be charged just before a long trip, who won't be annoyed? If the camera did not need batteries, wouldn't that really be something?...
Team of engineers from NASA and University of California, Berkeley have teamed up to develop unique folding robots that can survive lengthy drop on any planet and then began rolling...
All the things that one would expect from a smartphone priced below Rs. 5000 are available on the new Lava phone called 'Lava Iris X1 Atom'. Running on the Android...
Eatlo is a new food start-up company co-founded by Sai Priya Mahajan and Rahul Harkisanka in the year 2014. Sai completed her dual degree in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute...