Blown resistor

A resistor in a circuit of a LED light is blown...

Problem : the battery is not charging,,
Can i replace it? And how ? Plz help me..

Replies

• neo23
    neo23
    little more details plz.... clarify the background.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mechengg.
    A resistor in a circuit of a LED light is blown...

Problem : the battery is not charging,,
    Can i replace it? And how ? Plz help me..
    We need some more detail or Photographs if possible.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    How do you say it is blown? What circuit is it???
  • dheerajkvs
    dheerajkvs
    Need something about the circuit....
    may be a picture or just a diagram would do.
    Can you be a little clear on the circuit please
  • Veni
    Veni
    I am working in a medium power supply manufacturing company. I am fresher to the work at the same i more curious to learn about the components used in the PCB . can anyone say where should i access them all
  • Tribikram Mishra
    Tribikram Mishra
    Veni
    I am working in a medium power supply manufacturing company. I am fresher to the work at the same i more curious to learn about the components used in the PCB . can anyone say where should i access them all
    Check this Basic Electronic Components Used in Circuits.
  • PeterJohn
    PeterJohn
    Hi...i want to know...how you can say that the resistor is blown? Can you post some images related to its diagram or current situation board images, so that it ll be clear that about what situation you are asking here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

with out electricity how to look the earth😛
Hi ppl, Google released its new social networking platform Google+ 3 days ago. I started using it and I really like it. The product is awesome as all Google products...
Hi guys. Could you give me some ideas and advice on making any IT Project.... which is theory based and not a working software. Any Management related It Project and...
CEans,​Mr. Amitava Ganguly, a young entrepreneur from Thane, India heads Couch Potato Media which deals with all the important media product categories and creative services. They endeavour to create not...
hello everyone , i completed by Btech in mechanical , now has been in the power industry (project erection) for 3 yrs . I would like to pursue MS in...