block diagram of wifi transmitter and reciever

frnz i need topology and detailed block diagram of wifi transmitter and reciever

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Why do you need it online? Doesn't your textbook have one?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi every one, Am working on motors project,am newbie ,i have gone through internet for finding RPM formula but all i got is 2xfx60/p,am getting lot of confusion can anyone...
Project Abstract / Summary : Photoplethysmography (PPG) is used to estimate the blood flow using infrared light. Researchers from different domains of science have become increasingly interested in PPG because...
Project Abstract / Summary : Cloud computing is a recently evolved computing terminology or metaphor based on utility and consumption of computing resources. Cloud computing consist of deploying groups of...
Hello Fellows, I want to make web based project for M.Tech but found every single php project simpler for post graduation. Can anyone suggest me some good project ideas for...
Hello Everyone, Is it possible to develop a SaaS at student's level? How much cost is expected for this project?? What will be the basic steps to develop a Software-as-a-Service??...