Blackberry Z10 Is Priced In India At Rs. 43k!

So, the official price of Blackeberry Z10 in India is Rs. 43,490. That's *only* only Forty Three & Four Hundred & Ninety times your hard earned rupee. Seriously?

I've had a brief look at the features Blackberry's latest operating system and phone offers; but *not even one* thing appeals to me that'd make me want to opt for it over other phones. Of course the latest BB doesn't require a special data plan from your mobile service provider. The Indian Government has already made it pretty darn difficult for BB to do business in India.

For me, Blackberry Z10 is DoA in Indian markets. Only those who think they're a class apart are going to put their money on the brand that's not cool anymore. What do you think?

Replies

• Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Why buy BB z10 when you can have an iPhone 5 for the same price? This was a rather dumb move by BB.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gurjap
    Why buy BB z10 when you can have an iPhone 5 for the same price? This was a rather dumb move by BB.
    I'm not sure if it's a dumb move. Blackberry Z10 is said to be completely sold out in India in two days after launch. Who said India's a poor nation?
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    I don't believe it. Maybe a marketing stunt? Who in their right minds would buy that thing for 43k?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gurjap
    I don't believe it. Maybe a marketing stunt? Who in their right minds would buy that thing for 43k?
    Right! It'd be important to know how many units were made available in India - because just saying 'sold out' isn't enough. We need real numbers, which I think aren't available yet.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    I'll hazard a guess: only 1 phone was shipped to India. Some dumb rich kid bought it, and BB said all their stock was sold out.
  • babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    Blackberry is dependent and banking upon their loyal consumers and not to new ones. They are destroying themselves with such a move. And talking about something appealing, the Z10 devices have screen sharing and other cool features in BBM which is not yet seen in other apps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ultimately, it's a user created content that gets edited for errors and facts by people. I've seen a general trend that anything written on Wikipedia is taken as a 'fact'....
name-suggan chauhan trade-mechanical hobbies-reading automobile and internal combustion engine books life aim-to become a good automobile engineer
name-suggan chauhan trade-mechanical engineer hobbies-reading automobile and internal combustion engine books life aim-to become a good engineer
We all know about ludicrous failure of HP TouchPad which was running on webOS(LG acquired it & planning to use it SMART TV only). Seems like Hewlett-Packard has learnt the...
BumbleBee is a tool which brings Nvidia Optimus GPU switching to Linux. What is Nvidia Optimus GPU Switching ? This is the new technology switches between two graphics adapter i.e....