Blackberry Passport 50 Limited Edition Luxury Smartphones In 'Gold & Black' Launched

This time around the Blackberry boys have launched 50 new limited edition smartphones for those among us who love to stand out from the crowd. Launched in September last year, BlackBerry Passport Specs And Price Revealed - This One Could Be Just For The Fanboys was a flagship device unveiled in India at a price of Rs. 49,990. The reason for the smartphone's popularity has been its unique form factor as well as it's interesting combo of managing personal productivity with some of the most innovative features. As of now, the Blackberry Passport was available in three color options - White, Black and a Limited Edition Red version. This time, Blackberry has launched the Limited Edition Black & Gold BlackBerry Passport which it thinks says, “I mean business and get things done” with style. And that's quite a statement really.

Specs Overview:
The 4.5 inch diagonal screen with 1440 x 1440 pixel resolution on the Blackberry Passports comes with 453 PPI density. Powered by a 3450 mAH battery that offers up to 18 hours GSM talk time, BlackBerry Passport runs on BlackBerry 10 OS and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801. It offers 32 GB internal memory along with removable microSD memory card that can be expanded up to 128 GB. There's a 13 megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash, 6DOF video stabilization and 1080p HD video recording at 60fps. Whereas the 2MP fixed-focus front camera offers 720p HD video recording as well.

blackberry-passport-luxury-limited-edition-gold-smartphone
Blackberry Passport Limited Edition (Gold) Front​

As mentioned earlier only 50 Passport Limited Edition smartphones will be available worldwide. Each Passport device featured the words “Limited Edition” and the production number engraved on it as you can see in the image above (1/50). If you are wondering about the smartphone's rear, well see the image below to see the Valextra cover made from soft calf leather with lacquered piping.

blackberry-passport-limited-edition-black-back
Blackberry Passport Limited Edition (Gold) Read​

Pricing and Availability

Those who are interested in purchasing the Limited Edition devices in Canada can get it for $999 in Canada and for $899 in the US via the official store - Shop BlackBerry. It goes without saying that this is a limited-time offer, so you need to hurry up to get your hands on one of these.

What are your thoughts on the Limited Edition devices that companies launch? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    If it is limited edition with only 50 pieces world wide; I hope it would be on invite basis ONLY. I am sure you would have noticed that price of the limited version is not exuberantly high.

If it's just a celebration and marketing stunt; Blackberry may not allow any Tom, Dick, Harry to go and purchase the flagship limited edition piece.
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Baap re..too costly..! Haph lakh rupeeeessss..??
    I heard that these limited editions are 'Made in Canada'. That is rare nowadays.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Kaustubh Katdare, i have 4 years of experience I am working in the development project in .net previously worked as a designer, I can’t able to write code where...
hello guys, i am working on the fbar resonator and want to does the design and simulation using the well known research field software ANSYS 14.5. i designed the geomatry...
I'm writing this post from Vivaldi Browser - the brand new web browser launched by veteran software creator Jon von Tetzchner (ex CEO, Opera Software). Vivaldi is targeted at the...
Project Abstract / Summary : Here,In this project used to reduce the networking traffic with the users.To overcome this i used the new technique in networking to reduce traffic called...
After the 2014 launch of its Chromebook in India, Acer has today announced the launch of Acer Aspire R13 as its first unveil of the year in India. The product...