Bitcoin Legality in India

Bitcoin is always there in news, but RBI doesn't have shown any clear news regarding the same.
Last year in December they said to be uncertain about it.

See this..
Notice Sent To RBI Demanding Clarity On Bitcoin Law In India | MediaNama

Does anyone have any updated news on Bitcoins and their legality, mining, trading etc. in India specifically. (though we can discuss here about other parts of the world too..)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check this similar discussion: Laxmicoin - the Indian Bitcoin . They are legal; but the RBI has warned against using the alternative currency.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check this similar discussion: Laxmicoin - the Indian Bitcoin . They are legal; but the RBI has warned against using the alternative currency.
    It's a really good discussion.

Is mining Bitcoins also legal in India, I can't find anything related to it being legal, though trading bitcoin is legal but does it apply to mining too?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently studying feature detectors and descriptors, and when reading about SURF, I read that it uses box filters and applies them to integral images. What exactly are box...
Corning has announced the availability of USB 3.0 Optical Cables. While the topic of cables is usually boring for many of us, the latest offering from Corning should definitely get...
guys i need an advice on choosing a project topic and probably a list of topics would help in these areas. 1. ethical hacking 2. data mining 3.internet security 4....
hi guys...i want to know about sms based search engine..i want to choose it as my project topic....plzzz can any one suggest me how it works and how to implement...
Sir, plz guide me .how can i delete log file in sqlserver 2008 by command mode and any other ways.