BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive - 2014 Batch | JAVA | Testing

BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive - 2014
Off Campus Drive 2014 Batch
Designation: Associate Engineer
Salary: Rs 3.4 Lacs per annum (CTC)
No Bond
Job Location: Hyderabad
Branch : B.E. / B.Tech (CSE, IT,EC,ME,EE).
Eligibility Criteria: Consistent academic record of an aggregate/average of 60% or above in Standard 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation (all semesters) as applicable
No exceptions to the 60% or above criteria to be made for Standard 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation & Post Graduation.
Year of Degree: 2014
No. of Requirements: 40
Technology:JAVA/Testing
Fill up this form if you are eligible :-
Spoiler: Link to the form

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The company 'Atamjeet' specializes in creating paper models of real machines completely using just paper and glue. A dream turned into reality for Atamjeet Singh Bawa, who builds state-of-the-art paper...
A laser device the size of a rice-grain, that uses one-billionth of the electric power a hair dryer needs, has been built by Princeton University researchers in their attempt to...
After hair restoration it is now time for wrinkle removing by phototherapy. Quote: Apira Science, makers of the iGrow, the only FDA approved light-powered hair restoration system, will soon be...
hi friends. i am currently doing my bachelors degree in electronics and communication engineering and i am planning to appear for 2016 GATE exams. which book can i buy so...
This robot sticks to its business even after being kicked about and walloped. "In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of...