Bionic says Hi...

As the name implies, am bionic, I took up a course in Combined Biological Sciences [CBS] in university of nigeria nsukka [UNN]. After my second year going into 3rd year I dropped out. I knew Thats not the place for me to be. 'Cos i find it difficult to cram. And any of you who has taken biological sciences before will attest to that.

But within me and people around me we all knew that I was very good in calculations and got a pretty good IQ I can think very well and wonder alot seeking solutions for unsolved problems.

Well my hobbies are:
Playing football, solving calculations which is not meant for my grade, browsing the internet, hanging out with friends, drawing and listening to foolish arguements etc

About me;
Though an very stubborn but very intelligent too.
Schooling at University of Nigeria, Nsukka am a Nigerian, handsome and don't easily get on with the gurls.
Am 19, and would like to make friends from this great site.....

If you got any question about me and or wanna know of better you can mail me. I remain bionic shyboy.

Catch me on facebook;
facebook.com/bionic.shyboi

Brain teaser; answer if you can....
Who do I value the most....?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I liked the sound of 'bionic' ๐Ÿ˜€ . Very good to have you here with us. Good see that you love calculations. I hate to admit it, but I still struggle with basic mental calculations ๐Ÿ˜”.

You'll surely enjoy our puzzles & quiz section.
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    The_Big_K
    I liked the sound of 'bionic' ๐Ÿ˜€ . Very good to have you here with us. Good see that you love calculations. I hate to admit it, but I still struggle with basic mental calculations ๐Ÿ˜”.

You'll surely enjoy our puzzles & quiz section.
    thanx once again, am happy to be here......

As for the quiz section, hmmm they're just for me....
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    godfather
    Welcome to Community. ๐Ÿ˜€
    thanx man...
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Bionic !!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Bionic !!!!๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks buddy...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Well written introduction I must say. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    It would be great if you can start new discussions here and help the community grow.

Welcome to CE Family!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Bionic! Nice Intro dude... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    AbraKaDabra
    Well written introduction I must say. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    It would be great if you can start new discussions here and help the community grow.

Welcome to CE Family!
    I will surely do that, its just a matter of time.
    Thanks once again for welcoming me into the family...
    Love you all.
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    Praveen-Kumar
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Bionic! Nice Intro dude... ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks once again for welcoming me into the family...
    Love you all.
  • yogita_169
    yogita_169
    welcome here ๐ŸŽ‰. all the best ๐Ÿ‘
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    yogita_169

thanx, yogita....
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    yogita_169

thanx, yogita....
  • ashish sharma
    ashish sharma
    welcome to CE
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    crazy2390
    welcome to CE

Thanx
  • Igwe Abraham
    Igwe Abraham
    welcome bionics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ekatra 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by KITS, Khammam. KITS - Ekatra symbolizes all one side. The main objective is to ignite the spirit of creativity and innovation...
Synergia 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Manipal Institute of Technology. It is a Technical Fest about Renewable Energy. Events: Breath Building- Kind for a day, plan for the...
Hello friends To complete a work , one should have motivation , dedication and enthusiasm. Most of the times we loose these three qualities which leads to either bad result...
this is circuit of remote operated spy robot. Please check what is the problem in it.Its not working. I tried to make this circkuit in proteus.But some components were missing...
I have the answer but I don't see how Sin becomes like that. Someone,please show me why is sin(u)= z/โˆš(xยฒ+zยฒ)?I think there are some working in between this: z =...