Biomedical Instrumentation Kits from Engineering World Health

Quote: Engineering World Health’s Biomedical Instrumentation Kits are educational tools only and are not to be used for any other purpose, including any medical, diagnostic or other laboratory applications.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: This week’s video comes from the US where the latest version of Boston Dynamics’ Atlas robot is experiencing some very shoddy behaviour from its handlers. Endquote
At the ongoing Mobile World Congress we saw the unveiling of 2-in-1 Windows 10 devices such as the Huawei Matebook and Alcatel PLUS 10. While those devices were on the...
I am asked to take a 2 hour class about GTO thyristor -controlled series capacitors, i hav rummaged thru all books, websites and wat not ! But i want to...
We have all seen rogue waves in movies and TV shows, they are large and spontaneous surface waves that occur far out in open water and can be extremely dangerous...
An undergraduate student, with the help of his professor from Rutgers, the state university of New Jersey has designed a 3D printed Braille mapping system for visually impaired people. The...