Biodata of mine

Iam the naughtiest girl jayasree goswami doing b.tech from ambala.my trade is electronics nd communication.I was basically hell from kolkata.My short term goal is to being a successful engineer nd my long term goal is to well established in the world nd spread name nd fame by my hard working.my positive point is iam vry much study oriented nd optimist.what about life -life:"It is a part of game where we have to win from many hurdles."

Replies

• DINESHID
    DINESHID
    hi
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# We hope you like being around the community. Feel free to take part in discussions.
  • ManojKiran Eda
    ManojKiran Eda
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# goswami.Ur attitude is very good,I hope u will definitely have a great time here..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey. to everyone.....
This is sabeel B.E (Mechanical) NOW a CEan
Hello guys !! I've reached to construct this amplifier circuit: https://circuitzoo.com/2010/09/24/electronics/2x2-watts-power-amplifier-circuit-board-and-pcb-layout But I don't know why they choose these resistance and capacitor value ??? Can anyone help me through it...
I did not know that could be done. Should try it sometime. Only thing is that I dont have a dishwasher.
Silence of a shut mouth is a no no here. Here's what happens to the Prime Minister when he visits a dentist for monthly checkup. Seriously, what's wrong with you...