Bio-technical being

guys im plannin to make up a robot using a human brain... In oders words the person can b reborn again... Can it b possible???

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @celldweller: What do you mean when you say 'using human brain'? Do you mean you plan to artificially implement/replicate human brain?
  • celldweller
    celldweller
    not like that.... but by using the human brain... the current generated in it can be used as signals.... on which the robot works...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    In oders words the person can b reborn again
    Could you explain in detail about what you have thought or about your research?
  • celldweller
    celldweller
    hmmm.... when the brain is used of a person who is dead... and used it to work... ie the current generated in the neurons can b used as signals... these signals become the source for the functionin of a robot... therfore.. the person is reborn again...
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Two days back when you first posted this question, I did not had a slightest knowledge as to what you were talking about. I did a bit of research and here I am.

Actually I will talk of half part. We have already replaced Human brain successfully 3.5 years back. Most of the details were related to medical.

But how can a human brain generate electric current once we are dead?

Are you possibly referring to the fact that even after our body dies, our brain is alive for about half an hour or more than that?
  • celldweller
    celldweller
    exactly.... so does it work???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes Cell dweller that is possible. I have heard and read about it.

Actually I have doubt about feasibility of idea. Will it be legal? Also what is the actual expanse of your project? Do you only want information? Or are you actually working on this project?
  • celldweller
    celldweller
    yes i am working... Thanx for the help dude... 😀
  • celldweller
    celldweller
    @ishutopre can u send me the fullest information about the matter u read..... plz...
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I actually read a news about a robot named "Franken robot". I do not know but I suspect he can have emotions too not sure though. I never talked about it. Actually my knowledge in robotics is limited.

Now see this #-Link-Snipped-#

I would also suggest you to refer google scholars. It has papers about robotics. May be it will help you.
  • jaxrobinson
    jaxrobinson
    Oh i thought it will be incredible if you will be able to make it..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What worked for cars can work for trains: railway engines will soon be hybrid: Hybrid locomotives: The Prius principle | The Economist Bioramani
For those interested: Freescale QorIQ E-Cast - Future Electronics Bioramani
Just watch this video....and do right thing!😛 [video=youtube;veI2NMcV6c4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veI2NMcV6c4[/video]
[video=youtube;cEL7yc8R42k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEL7yc8R42k&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Kettering University alumna and former Sun Microsystems leader recognized as only Filipino-American to serve on the board of a Fortune 500 company By Beata Mostafavi | Flint Journal The Flint...