Bio chemical cell design

hello everyone...i am an engineering student of electrical department...i need to design a bio chemical cell that can light a series of red led;s with some specifications...any one please tell me how i design will happen??

Replies

• chaitu203
    chaitu203
    sir...i am an engineering student of electrical branch...i need to design a bio chemical cell that can light a series of red leds with some specifications...please can u help in designing my bio-cell??????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We sure can help. Share us the steps that you think are required. That is, share the basics you've worked out on your own. 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    chaitu203
    need to design a bio chemical cell that can light a series of red leds with some specifications.
    Do you mean a primary cell that produces electricity using a biochemical reaction using micro-organisms or some sort of fuel cell?
    Microbial Fuel Cell
  • chaitu203
    chaitu203
    bioramani
    Do you mean a primary cell that produces electricity using a biochemical reaction using micro-organisms or some sort of fuel cell?
    Microbial Fuel Cell
    sir its not regarding micro organisms or any other...i wanna design a fuel cell and with that i should light up led bulbs...
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This may give you some ideas:
    PDF
  • chaitu203
    chaitu203
    bioramani
    This may give you some ideas:
    PDF
    sir i got some useful info by above url..but i got few qsns to answer..i hope u will answer...
    1) i had 20 days time left over to achieve my task..is it possible?
    2) i need a step wise approach for my design..i would be pleased by your reply..
    3)will there be any circuit for this?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    1. Yes, if you work hard.

2. Get started right away and ask whenever you get stuck. Don't ask for each and every step. Do your homework.

3. Will there be any circuit? What's your opinion?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i got cdac juhu...so if anybody going there...and know about any hostel accommodation...please share...
this is venkaiah new member of CE currently i am 4th year student from the department of computer science from hyderabad
Am an Agricultural engineering student from Kenya. My hobby is playing football and participating in team work. Curently am still a student in my fourth year of study
a stone is dropped from a captive balloon at an elevation of 1000ft,. two sec later another stone is projected vertically upward from the ground with a velocity of 248ft...
hey friends i am karan jain 21 year old i'm from SEC,durg mechanical student from 7th semester, i am a reserved kind of person and sometimes reflective also.. i like...