Big time Confusion in Operating Systems Concepts

Hey this is for the big guys to explain to me!!!!!
I was very sure of my concepts regarding the Multis!!!!!!!
1)Multiprogramming
2)Multitasking
3)Multiprocessing
4)Multithreading
I am really ๐Ÿ˜•
Help at the earliest is welcomed
Thanks in advance

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ashutosh_shukla
    Hey this is for the big guys to explain to me!!!!!
    I was very sure of my concepts regarding the Multis!!!!!!!
    1)Multiprogramming
    2)Multitasking
    3)Multiprocessing
    4)Multithreading
    I am really ๐Ÿ˜•
    Help at the earliest is welcomed
    Thanks in advance
    Hey , if you can find 'Gelvin'(OS book) from someone ,Please read these topics from it. If still any clarifications required, post it here.

Hope this will help you. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashutosh_shukla
    Ashutosh_shukla
    Hey i have the Galvin book but i got terribly confused with one thing.
    Multitasking implies multiprogramming or is it vice versa
    And multiprocessing refers to multiple processors only or it can be referred in sense of a single processor only.๐Ÿ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi... can anybody give any links or information on the following topic- "Wonder Car-A Car Which Works On Water" if any information is available please send it to ... Thanks....
CEans, She is one of the most active crazy engineers on CE. A software engineer by profession, she's got JAVA-solutions to most of the problems! CrazyEngineers community is proud to...
๐Ÿ˜Ž please send me some mini project topics based on electronics & communication.
i had this doubt of whether sonar tech concept could be used with other low frequency waves other than that btw 20hz to 20000hz. if it could be used how...
m doing my b.engg in electical engineering.. And i would be applying as a transfer student.my c gpa is arnd 2.8 with few backs which i cleared. . Actully i...