Bestway to loose weight fastly.

Hi frnds,
Here's the way to reduce your weight fastly and easily.
No need to skip the breakfast, Meals and Dinner.
Do half an hour exercise twice a day is enough.
Use the below mentioned Diet Spoon. surely you will feel the differences.

spoon
Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    I can have Vadapav and Samosa with the spoon! 😔
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Which Indian uses spoons? God given five fingers can do a far better job. 100% reusable.
    On doctor's orders I am trying to add 3 kilos to my 54.5 kg for the past few years without success.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Mr. Shameem
    Hi frnds,
    Here's the way to reduce your weight fastly and easily.
    No need to skip the breakfast, Meals and Dinner.
    Do half an hour exercise twice a day is enough.
    Use the below mentioned Diet Spoon. surely you will feel the differences.

spoon
    Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Balanced diet is equally important, along with exercise. Also skipping breakfast will increase the weight. So eat healthy and work hard.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not totally overweight. But I'm going to follow this tip that was given to each one of us by our grandma: Chew every morsel 32 times! I've been trying this method since last few days (without 100% commitment though; need to be more dedicated to following it) and so far-
    • The food tastes different now.
    • I've began paying more attention to food I eat and I actually get involved in the entire process of dining!
    • Digestion improved noticeably
    • It feels incredibly good!
    Give it a try. You don't have to do anything special. Just chew it 32 times before it goes down your throat. Just do it!

PS: I got my inspiration after watching this video:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why is a boiler only legal unattended up 15# of steam. What are the magical property of this life giving substance called Water that we take for granted? That thing...
The Candles Burning Blue-She Travels the Fastest Who Travels Alone The version in the cafe. Enjoy Look it up on YouTube. Then you get a peek into the core of...
Konotor, a user engagement product for mobile apps, was started by Srikrishnan Ganesan in the year 2012. Konotor lets you create a persistent two-way rich messaging inbox. It provides tools...
Leaders are more towards forward thinking and long term goals while managers seem to maintain status quo. A gifted few combine both traits. https://www.plantengineering.com/sin...leaders/ea5b14dcc6e9f07196ebbc58e3defc9e.html
Hi frnds. Let us know who doing best for India. whether educated(schooling) or uneducated(no schooling) Politicians. Kindly do voting for educated or uneducated politicians whom you want for our country.