Best Time For The Online Debate Competition

We want the debate competition to grow bigger and better with time. Therefore, requesting you all to choose an option in the poll above to choose a suitable time for the online event.

Your vote counts. So, please help the [USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] and our curator #-Link-Snipped-# help make the debates more awesome than ever.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    May be a time frame( two to three days- that will help CEans have time to enter their views but it will affect the pace.So we can have Atleast 2 days time for debate competition .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If someone makes an argument in the morning but isn't free for the rest of the day, he/she won't be able to defend the counter-arguments.

Looks like more people are in favor of weekdays instead of weekends. Let's wait for some more people to vote.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If someone makes an argument in the morning but isn't free for the rest of the day, he/she won't be able to defend the counter-arguments.

Looks like more people are in favor of weekdays instead of weekends. Let's wait for some more people to vote.
    Yes, We have to wait for some good number so we can really confirm that most of the CEans are ready to go with that slot.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    What do you say, debater group??

[USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# ,#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-#
    Yeah.we can try other on weekdays by trial and error basis and the timing would be as usual( 7-9pm).
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    So, we can schedule one for august 1st week. Say, 6th August?
    Mega 3-hour debate. 7 pm to 10 pm.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Time frame for debate needs to be increased to give a though to other views and collect more information.
    24-48 hours would be good time frame for debate.
    May be Friday - Saturday will be great so people can participate in weekdays as well as in weekend.
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    I feel we should start debating on weekdays in the evening slot.
    Many of us (including me) are unable to participate on weekends.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Maximum folks are inclined towards weekday evening debate. So coming Wednesday we would see mega debate for 3 hours.

I am sure all of the CEan's would make it a memorable one.
    Aye

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found that this discussion has a lot of the same points. But, instead of reviving the old topic, I want to focus on what I read about this topic...
OnePlus ONE, the phone that brands itself as the 2014 flagship killer has announced the plans to launch the phone in India. No wonder the team at this Chinese startup,...
i have got selected in the selection process that was conducted in hcl for attending training .but i got many question regarding that training which is as follows 1.Is this...
Cyber Security is a very interesting topic and the awareness about the topic is almost non-existent. We're planning to get an expert to deliver a 60 - 90 minute webinar...
Capturing an object positioned around a corner from a camera seems like an impossible task if you don't have a mirror at hand. Well, no magic tricks involved when it...