Best suited sensor for depth and width detection?!

I am a final year BE EC student,we are in a group doing project named "pothole and uneven road conditions detection" and preparing a prototype and want to implement it in a vehicle.But we are not getting the correct dimensions of pothole by using infrared sensor.So please anyone suggest me the good one

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Good ones are very expensive.

May be this webinar will give more info:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • RudraG
    RudraG
    Thank u Ramani Sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Turns out that WhatsApp is slowly rolling out voice calling features in the latest version of whatsapp to global users. The version you will have to install is 2.11.508, available...
Project Abstract / Summary : IN OUR DAILY LIFE, IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION , IN RAILWAY ENGINE AND FOR OTHER MANY APPLICATIONS, WE HAVE DONE A COMPARISION BETWEEN ELECTRICAL ENERGY AND...
Discussion of the month 2015 is an initiative to reward the best discussion created in any previous month. Unfortunately, there was no noteworthy discussion in the last month which could...
A question for all( Esp engineers in Germany), I am planning to study Masters, I still didn't figure
Just a random thought! I was wondering, that a lot of people sign petitions online for a 'cause'. I would like to know how does it actually work? How the...