Best Robotics Engineering Colleges in India?

Hello Guys,

Me Safia & Want to do Robotics engineering in good college in India...Can you tell me which is the best engineering colleges in India for robotics??? Help me out...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    safiajen0055
    Hello Guys,

Me Safia & Want to do Robotics engineering in good college in India...Can you tell me which is the best engineering colleges in India for robotics??? Help me out...
    Are you looking for colleges that offer undergraduate course or post-graduate? Robotics Engineering, I believe isn't offered as a 'course' in engineering as it involves a bit of mechanical, electrical, electronics, communications and computer-science. I believe IITs have better robotics lab than most of the other engineering colleges in India.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think PSG in coimbatore introduced it recently worth checking their website about it
  • liza2010
    liza2010
    If you are really looking for a good college for Automation & Robotics Engineering, go for Gulzar Institute of Engineering & Technology, located in Ludhiana, Punjab. This is first college in North India which has started this course for the first time. I would recommend this to you. Best of Wishes!
  • sumit shinde
    sumit shinde
    Hello Guys
    I want to do Robotics Engineering.Can any one tell me any college name is near Maharashtra or in .
    Please reply me .I am waiting.
  • Krunal Chudasama
    Krunal Chudasama
    hello guys,
    i am studying in electronics and communication, last year.
    i want to go in robotics for masters.
    can i get admission for robotics engineering in ME?
  • Jash Mota
    Jash Mota
    Robotics isn't offered as a major at any college/university, currently in India(sad thing). But as already mentioned above, you can learn about robotics from many different courses. You can take mechatronics, computer science, electronics, mechanical engineering. Mechatronics gets closest to robotics, as it constitutes of all the three fields. However, there are very few colleges offering this course as well. There's only one college offering this course in Mumbai right now - NMIMS University(I study here!). You can enrol yourself to the B. Tech Mechatronics course here...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello frndz, I want to create a dynamic photogallery segment in php . The basic requirements of my client is to create the albums ,insert some images into that album...
I am looking for book for Digital Signal Processing subject, which have simple and easily understanble language. Anyone have some good recommendations?
Hi, I need to copy a file from one directory to another in my project using JAVA language.Can anyone help how to do ???? If possible give me a code...
I want to make a project on intelligent blind stick using 8051 microcontroller or any other device like atmel......can any1 tell me details about the circuit diagram???
(From Vijayan's Blog) Some breathtaking pictures: https://twistedsifter.com/2012/12/top-100-pictures-of-the-day-2012/