Best quotations about how to live your life.

If you come across a beautiful quote worth sharing, please share it in replies below.

Here are two quotes I found worth sharing.

"If an egg is broken by outside force, life ends. If broken by inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from inside."

and

define

Replies

• Sharvari Panchbhai
    Sharvari Panchbhai
    A verse from Bible:

If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed… nothing shall be impossible unto you. (Matthew xvii.20.)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So the other day I was discussing with a friend about how some people never show inclination to learn new things. Somehow the discussions steered to the idea that may...
TeeWe, the Google Chromecast competitor from India has announced the upgraded of their popular HDMI media streaming dongle. The makers of TeeWe, Mango Man Consumer Electronics Pvt. Ltd., will put...
As computer technology is forging ahead, the demand for processing information at ultra-fast speed is also increasing. Scientists believe that silicon photonics has the potential of improving performance and speed...
A developer-designer duo - Kaiwei Tang and Joe Hollier came together as a part of Google's inaugural 30 Weeks incubator program to build a revolutionary new device called the 'Light...
'The Engineer', UK, has this to say: Quote: Lot’s of questions, I’m afraid, and not many answers. Which is why we’ve assembled a panel of experts from across the aero...